High Five Poker is a casino table game originally developed and marketed by SHFL entertainment. The objective daftar Joker123 is to have a better five card poker hand than the dealer. If you ever played Pai Gow Poker you’ll find some similarities in that it uses a 53-card deck, where the 53rd card is a Joker. This lone semi-wild card can be used to complete a Straight, Flush, Straight Flush, or Royal Flush; otherwise it can be used as an Ace.
High Five Poker tables are currently at The Brass Ass (real name) Casino in Cripple Creek, CO, which also offers a progressive version.
How High Five Poker is Played
The table has seats for up to six players. Players must first make an Ante wager. The dealer will then deal seven cards face down in a clockwise manner to each player, and seven to him or herself. Each player then examines his or her cards and makes one of the following decisions:
– Fold, forfeiting the Ante bet.
– Discard two cards while keeping the best five card poker hand and make a Play bet equal to the Ante wager.
The dealer then reveals the house cards to make the best five card poker hand. The dealer qualifies if he or she has at least a pair of sixes or against a player who has a straight.
For example, if the dealer has a pair of deuces and player number 1 has a straight, and player number 2 has a pair of three’s, the dealer qualifies against player 1 but not against player number 2. So, what happens to the payouts when the dealer does or does not qualify?
– If the dealer does not qualify, the Ante bet pays even money, and the Play bet pushes.
– If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, the player’s Ante and Play bets lose.
– If the dealer qualifies and is beaten by the player, the player’s Ante and Play bets pay even money.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9977929